Gosh I am so hella late with this review. After eyeing this foundation for what seems like months I finally broke down and bought it in November. I'll just get right down to it...
- Incredibly easy to apply. Seriously. The whole thing takes 60 seconds.
- The finish. It's a really decent finish, but you can probably get a better overall finish with your liquid foundation.
- Price. Let's not tip toe around the fact this baby is PRICEY. I knew after the first use I wasen't going to be repurchasing, but I suppose if you are a novice to makeup and have the funds, there are worse products out there you can buy.
- Amount. I really only got about 6 or 7 uses out of this can, that comes out to be about $10 per application. Are. You. Serious? There really isn't enough in this can to warrant the price.
- Color availability. There is no way in hell an entire species of humans can fit in the 7 colors available. While I give Dior props for coming out with new colors for deeper skin tones (Take note, Chanel), there will be a number of people who won't fit the mold.
Overall I give this product a B-. It's a nice thing to have around for a special occasion or when you are running late, but it is totally not going to replace your current fave foundation. Sorry folks.